Monday, June 14, 2010

MGB back from the paint shop!

Well I finally did it! I got my MGB painted here are some pics. Maaco had a sale for 249.00 dollars so I went with that plus their prep special for another $150.00 bucks. Because the guy at the shop was saying that would look much better. Anyways after $409 dollars I got my car back and it doesn't look too bad. I have had this thing (MGB) for over 15 years and drove it all over San Francisco and even commuted with it from Sacramento to San Francisco for about eight months. It looks great to me!small rt side


I need to install the side markers...


small rt top


I am ordering the plastic attaching nuts for the air vent through www.victoriabritish.com

small rt r


New tail light set would look great from www.victoriabritish.com for about $45 bucks plus shipping.

smll fnt



The front bumper needs a good shine with ArmorAll

The over spray of paint needs to be removed, either scrapped off or sanded off...More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment